[TYPO3-english] Correct file permissions for Typo3

Manfred Palmer admin at silverpark.net
Sat Apr 17 05:04:34 CEST 2010

Hello again,

@Bernd
Thank you very much, that certainly clears things up.

I still have a few questions, but I will try your suggestions first. If
that script works on my server, that should solve most of my problems. :)

I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions in
detail..To be honest I was getting quite frustrated meanwhile, looking
at the extensive efforts needed to get this all up & running - not to
mention the time and devotion required to learn working with TScript and
other aspects of the system.

Well, Dmitry's response may have added a bit to that feeling, too. ;)

@Dmitry
If I had the money, I would probably go ahead and buy your book (or any
book for that matter),.. I really would. But since it's an electronic
version, perhaps you would consider adding some video tutorials,
otherwise 10$ for 30 pages may sound a bit "slim", considering the
complexity of Typo3.

On a side note, I think the phrase "know your audience" applies
here..I'm using a low-cost, non-dedicated web server and chose a
free-of-charge Content management system...You probably won't have to be
a finance expert in order to estimate the contents of my wallet. ;)

Anyways, I should get back to my little low-budget server and make this
work. *pulls up the sleeves of his 2nd-hand-t-shirt*

Respectfully submitted,
Manfred Palmer

--------