[TYPO3-english] Garbage Value in L Parameter.

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 12:09:09 CEST 2010

Hi!

Rajat Arora wrote:
> Yes I cleared the cache but changing at linkVars instead of config.linkVars worked for me

I suggest you read docs about TypoScript before trying to do anything with
TYPO3. The above quote clearly shows that you have no idea how TypoScript
works. You can't do much with TYPO3 unless you learn at least basic syntax.
Here is what you did not understand in this particular case:

config {
	linkVars = ...
}

is the same as:

config.linkVars = ...

Read the docs. It will help :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member