[TYPO3-english] Garbage Value in L Parameter.

Rajat Arora arora271 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 11:24:42 CEST 2010

Dmitry Dulepov Wrote

>Did you clear the cache after changing this?

Yes I cleared the cache but changing at linkVars instead of config.linkVars worked for me
with the following code and also after clearing the cache, the language parameter is disbaled now. :-)

Making more clear to you, Please see the comments inline with BOLD TEXT:

 ### Spracheinstellungen
   sys_language_uid = 0
   language = en
   locale_all = en_GB
   extTarget = _blank
  linkVars = L(0-5)   --> defining the limits at this point disabled showing the L parameter.
   ## Für das interne Sprachmenü, damit dort nicht der aktuelle L-Wert zusätzlich kommt:
   uniqueLinkVars = 1

   tx_a21glossary {
      ### Die a21glossary config ist
lustigerweise tatsächlich unter config.!
      typolink {
         ### Damit der Detail - Link auf die Detailseite des Glossaryindex geht.
         additionalParams.wrap = &tx_datamintsglossaryindex_pi1[uid]=|
      }
   }

  #
  # Configuration for ics_awstats
  #
  stat = 1
  stat_apache = 1
  stat_apache_logfile = abc.org-access.log
}

### englisches
Datumsformat für News
plugin.tt_news.displayLatest.date_stdWrap.strftime = %B %d, %Y

### Language: english
[globalVar = GP:L = 0]
   config.sys_language_uid = 0
   config.language = en

config.locale_all = en_GB
   config.htmlTag_langKey = en

plugin.tx_indexedsearch._DEFAULT_PI_VARS.lang = 0

plugin.tx_indexedsearch._LOCAL_LANG = en

### Deutsches
Datumsformat füs
plugin.tt_news.displayLatest.date_stdWrap.strftime
=  %B %d, %Y
[global]

### Language: spanish
[globalVar =
GP:L = 1]
   config.sys_language_uid = 1
   config.language = es
   config.locale_all = es_ES
   plugin.tx_indexedsearch._LOCAL_LANG =
es
   config.linkVars = L, print  -->Making changes here means defining the limits at this point does not make any effect. I don't know the reason for it? :(

So as per my understanding , Currently it is disbaled as the value of L is never between 0 and 5. So the parameters is not diaplyed at all.

I am not sure whether limiting the L parameter value , will make an effect in the future when I wil have more Langauges?

 Thanks for your help and Patience So far !

Best Regards,
Rajat