[TYPO3-english] naw_securedl a feature request

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Sat Apr 10 18:46:37 CEST 2010

Hello Dietrich Heise,

Thanks a lot for your naw_securedl extension. I have found it very helpful to protect the Digital asset. The most fantastic part of it, that it starts working out of the box. No special configuration is required
(just copy the .htaccess from res). The link duration is fully controllable. I like to request you to add encryption in the link. For an example here is a sample link

http://<domain>/index.php?eID=tx_nawsecuredl&u=0&file=uploads/RTEmagicC_picture_01.jpg.jpg&t=1271004631&hash=5319c8390c90894fb4dcdad827abcd24

The hash part are successfully changes itself as defined by the valid duration. And it would be also very nice if

uploads/RTEmagicC_picture_01.jpg.jpg

are also encrypted. What do you think about this idea ?

Wish you a great time.