[TYPO3-english] General Advise needed

bob wild rowild at gmx.net
Fri Apr 9 14:48:43 CEST 2010

Hi, guys,

I am losing my sanity over shadowbox & Co.

I thought implementing it in the root template would be enough to also
have it ready for use on all pages below. But instead the source code
shows, that nowhere except on those pages where the pmkshadow template
is implemented, a js-file is included.

After having implemented on each and every page, it worked - but as soon
as contagged came along the whole thing was broken again.

Do you have any advie/ideas? What am I doing wrong? Do I have to adjust
a setting in my root template???

Thanx in advance!
Robert