[TYPO3-english] t3lib_htmlmail attachment fails

"Duch (aka. Grégory Duchesnes)" typo3 at ilomedia.net
Fri Apr 9 14:29:29 CEST 2010

Hi all,

i'm trying to send an email with an attachment using t3lib_htmlmail. Everything works fine but the attachment is simply ignored.
I've printed the content of my t3lib_htmlmail object and the file seems correctly attached (i can see the file binary code in the array).
I've compared my code with those of powermail and sr_feuser_register and i don't see any difference in the way they handle attachments.

I've seen a couple of similar messages in this list but i never found any answer.

Any idea?

duch