[TYPO3-english] Missing Third Column in Backend...? T3 v. 4.3.2

J.L. Reid jlreid at reidwrite.com
Tue Apr 6 16:38:15 CEST 2010

I just updated one Typo3 install from version 4.1.x to 4.3.2  I did a direct
update, which might be causing an issue.

Now, if I click on the TemplaVoila page module, I get the page tree in the
center column, but the right column shows me my front-end site's home page...

I was even missing the pagetree column when I clicked on powermail, but I did
a reinstall of the t3 source using wget to directly download the tar file--my
previous attempt was to upload the source via ftp.

Now power mail brings up the page tree, but is still missing the third content
column.

I can edit content via TV by clicking on the list module and selecting the
page content to edit that way... but (as you can imagine) this isn't the most
convenient way to edit anything.

How do I get my third column back?

Any help would be appreciated.

-JLR

p.s.  I'm using TemplaVoila v. 1.4.2 ... I tried downgrading to a previous
version, but the problem persists.  Also, the server is running php 5.3  (in
case this is another of the dreaded "ereg() is deprecated errors").