[TYPO3-english] linking to records

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Wed Sep 23 18:57:53 CEST 2009

Am 23.09.2009, 07:23 Uhr, schrieb Jigal van Hemert <jigal at xs4all.nl>:

> Hi Lex,
>
> Lex Thoonen wrote:
>> I installed RTE Generic Records so i would be able to link to records
>> of tt_news.
>
> I used that extension a while ago, but I didn't realize that it -- as
> the name suggested -- only works for making links from an RTE. You can't
> use it for link fields anywhere else (Flexible Content Elements in
> TemplaVoila for example).
>
> AOE linkhandler [1] works with any link field and RTE's. It comes
> preconfigured for tt_news and is pretty easy.
>
> The manual was easy to follow and I got links working to various types
> of records.
>
> [1] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/linkhandler/current/
>
> Regards,

   # this goes to TS Setup
plugin.tx_linkhandler {
     tt_news {
             parameter = 161
             additionalParams = &tx_ttnews[tt_news]={field:uid}
             additionalParams.insertData = 1
             useCacheHash = 1
     }
}

# this goes to the page properties (rootpage) and in option tab [TSconfig]
RTE.default.tx_linkhandler {
     tt_news {
         label=News
         listTables=tt_news
     }
}

mod.tx_linkhandler {
     tt_news {
         label=News
         listTables=tt_news
     }
}

Best Regards
Phil

--
Opera - getting better with every release
(I used Thunderbird and Evolution before)