[TYPO3-english] $TCA configuration

Tomaz Zaman tomaz at optiss.si
Fri Sep 11 17:14:46 CEST 2009

I am writing a plugin that uses two tables, one for main entries and the
second one holds categories. The main table has a field 'category', that
saves categories as a comma separated list of values using 'uid' as a
foreign key (looks like this: '2,66,7' for exmaple).
Is there a way i could use another field as a foreign key, like category
name for example so the 'category' field in my main table would look
like: 'category2name, category66name, category7name' ?

Thank you

Tomaz Zaman