[TYPO3-english] RealURL query

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 21:43:45 CEST 2009

Hi!

Dan Osipov wrote:
> When checking processlist, I often see queries like this:
> SELECT uid FROM tt_news WHERE title='fileadmin' AND deleted=0 AND hidden=0
> SELECT uid FROM tt_news WHERE title='typo3' AND deleted=0 AND hidden=0
> SELECT uid FROM tt_news WHERE title='typo3temp' AND deleted=0 AND hidden=0
> SELECT uid FROM tt_news WHERE title='typo3conf' AND deleted=0 AND hidden=0
>
> I think it comes from this part of the configuration:
> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT']['postVarSets']['_DEFAULT']['article']

To be sure change the following line like this:

>         'addWhereClause' => ' AND deleted=0 AND hidden=0 /* check */',

> But why are those queries generated? Is there a way to avoid it?

Most likely the following part of rewrite rules does not work at your installation:

RewriteRule ^(typo3|typo3temp|typo3conf|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|uploads|showpic\.php)/ - [L]

It is possible if you moved it from .htaccess to the Apache configuration. In certain cases it will require / after ^.

> Has anyone encountered something like this?

Not me.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dmitryd