[TYPO3-english] RealURL query

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Thu Sep 10 14:59:07 CEST 2009

Thanks,

Yes, the query is definitely coming from that part of configuration...

Here is my .htaccess config. Anything wrong?

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule
^(typo3|typo3temp|typo3conf|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|uploads|showpic\.php)/
- [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l