[TYPO3-english] including tt_content in templavoila template

René van Densen statusnil at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 10:28:16 CEST 2009

Hi Katja,

thanks for the tip ! However, I doubt they'll be pleased if I mess with the
template here, since it can mess up the TemplaVoila mappings. Still, I'll
try and see if this works in DEV at least...
(Still, odd that the - many available online - TypoScript instructions,
similar to the below except with TV mappings, won't work ??)

Cheers,

René