[TYPO3-english] including tt_content in templavoila template

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Sep 3 10:18:43 CEST 2009

hi René,

Make a marker in the html template (sorry I don't know if and how this
applies to TV), say ###MYMARKER###

and into your template setup
...page object here
marks.MYMARKER = RECORDS
marks.MYMARKER.source = 5
marks.MYMARKER.tables = tt_content
and the "5" is the number of the content element record. And make the
translation of it and use language or pid in rootline condition (what
ever way you have setup your site) and refer to the translation record
ir in that.

With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto