[TYPO3-english] Ext: formhandler - problems inserting a form using typoscript

Reinhard Führicht rf at typoheads.at
Thu Oct 29 08:44:55 CET 2009

Hi Peter,

you can try to call the plugin like this:

plugin.Tx_Formhandler = USER_INT
plugin.Tx_Formhandler.userFunc = tx_Formhandler_Dispatcher->main
lib.bottomTS.10 < plugin.Tx_Formhandler.settings.predef.contact

Have a look at the static TypoScript in
EXT:formhandler/Configuration/Settings/setup.txt.
There it's done the same way. Maybe this will work.

Cheers,
Reinhard