[TYPO3-english] WHERE TO POST WHAT!

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 10:02:26 CET 2009

Hi!

Andreas Becker wrote:
> Please developers add a link to the place where you want to receive support,
> sponsor and feedback mails to your typo3.org account in TER and PLEASE
> TYPO3.ORG webmin add the USERMAIL to the feedback form too, so that the one
> who send a mail ALWAYS will receive a mail into his inbox to, which will
> contain the places where and how to get more help!

I usually put information to the manual that all bug reports and feature requests should go to the corresponding bug tracker and that there is no free support for the extension. This works.

Probably extension documentation template should be updated with a new section named "Support".

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dmitryd