[TYPO3-english] Using DAM-attributes for images

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Thu Oct 22 20:18:15 CEST 2009

Hello Stefan,

Stefan Isak schrieb:
> Hey,
>
> while using DAM in a multilanguage setup, I am wondering how to apply dam
> attributes to normal images such as tt_content.image.20.1.titleText.
[...]
> Did somebody have a suggestion getting this done?

do you have dam_ttcontent installed? if so you can use:

.stdWrap.data = txdam_XYZ
// XYZ being the fieldname of the dam record you want

inside the rendering of image and textpic elements.
have a look at 'class tx_damttcontent_pi1' if you want to explore.

don't know about multilang though...
there are also list for dam available on http://lists.typo3.org ;)

Cheers,
Peter