[TYPO3-english] finding the access restricted content - recommendation?

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Oct 22 11:44:26 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm searching for an easy-management-solution for a site that has access
restricted content in normal pages (side by side with the public
content). Now this gets confusing in time to find the "extranet" content
- both in BE and FE.

I think I can add some automatically applied styles in content elements
with conditions so that in FE the access restricted content will look
different. That is fine.

And in BE there is this extension pagetreetools in which a beuser can
manually mark the pages that has access restricted content. I will check
if this can be configured to be automatic too (would be better).

But 2 questions remain:
- how could I make a FE menu that would contain only the pages that has
access restricted content
- how could I make something similar in BE

Any hints how to approach this very much appreciated, thanks!

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto