[TYPO3-english] Double Opt for direct Mail subscription

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Wed Oct 21 11:11:26 CEST 2009

Andreas Becker schrieb:

> This is great, when are you coming. We will have several workshops for TYPO3
> coming up at UNESCO, 2 International Conferences and in our ThaiPo3
> Usergroup here in Phuket in the next months. It would be nice to have you
> here and you could also hang out a bit here in Phuket and enjoy diving in
> one of the best diving grounds of the world or visit, Phi Phi Island and
> enjoy Beaches all aroud Phuket. If you intend to move here we can provide
> you also with a work Permit and Visa - but don't forget to bring your family
> too. You could use one of our motobikes to enjoy Thailand. Yeah it is great
> here :-)

Hello !

Well. Currently I do not have the time. But if I plan my next longer
lastin holiday I will take your location into account. I do own a Padi
diving license and enjoyed diving very much whenever I had the
possibility to take a dive.

I know also know Georg Ringer personally from many of our TUGA (TUG
Austria) meetings and the snowboard tour ...

So when I'll plan my next holiday I'll probably come back to your offer.

For now we'll leave it with the open drink ;)

greets,
Bernhard