[TYPO3-english] Double Opt for direct Mail subscription

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Wed Oct 21 10:54:18 CEST 2009

Hi Bernahrd
Thanks a lot, you are great!

"whenever I meet you!"

This is great, when are you coming. We will have several workshops for TYPO3
coming up at UNESCO, 2 International Conferences and in our ThaiPo3
Usergroup here in Phuket in the next months. It would be nice to have you
here and you could also hang out a bit here in Phuket and enjoy diving in
one of the best diving grounds of the world or visit, Phi Phi Island and
enjoy Beaches all aroud Phuket. If you intend to move here we can provide
you also with a work Permit and Visa - but don't forget to bring your family
too. You could use one of our motobikes to enjoy Thailand. Yeah it is great
here :-)

Here you can see the images from another Austrian who enjoyed being here for
2 weeks in 2007: http://www.rggooglemap.com/thailand/752007.html

Thanks a lot! Greetings from ICT Innovation Paradise Andi
Map: http://maps.lisandi.com
Album: http://pics.lisandi.com
Videos: http://video.lisandi.com