[TYPO3-english] Can anyone help?

Chris Mahoney chrism at anasoftconsulting.com
Mon Oct 19 05:22:05 CEST 2009

Hi,

First - apologies if this is not the correct way to contact people, but I am
running out of options.

I have a couple of Typo3 sites but my developer has moved on and I am in
need of help.  I only know the very basics of Typo3, but I need someone who
knows what they are doing to please help me out.  I need some changes done
and I don't think the previous developers did a very good job - seems to be
a lot more HTML than I would have expected.

Really need someone with products experience.

If you can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris

Christopher Mahoney
Principal