[TYPO3-english] ttnews categories in BE issue

Tania Morales admin at taniamorales.com
Tue Oct 20 04:07:44 CEST 2009

Hi Miguel
If you go to the manual, it explains that by default, only categories that
are stored in the General record storage page will be displayed, if you want
to display all of the categories from the tree then you need to go the
extension configuration, and uncheck the checkbox for "Use General record
storage page", that will work.

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 9:12 PM, <mg at tu3w.net> wrote:

> Hi,
> in some TYPO3 installations we're having an issue when trying to categorize
> a news in the
> Backend, the created tt_news categories don't display, see link below:
>
> http://es.drop.io/typo3tnewscatlisting/asset/categories-noshow-ttnews-gif
>
> We have unistall and reinstall the extension again, however the problem
> persists.
>
> Any ideas or advices how to solve this?
>
> Thanks,
> Miguel