[TYPO3-english] Typo 3 Opportunities

Tomaz Zaman tomaz at optiss.si
Thu Oct 15 18:12:26 CEST 2009

You make it sound like that gives them the right to mock people every
now and then. It seems like the worst mistake a newbie can make is a
mistake (like x-posting, or choosing the wrong mailing list because he
doesn't know how mailing lists work).

Also let's face it, TYPO3 is one of the worst developer websites there
is. The information is scattered all over the place and even I sometimes
need some time to find what i need and i consider myself an experienced
TYPO3 user.

Tomaz Zaman