[TYPO3-english] extension without adding plugin

Bas Brouwers bas at roquin.nl
Wed Oct 14 15:59:11 CEST 2009

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to do the following:
Create an extension and have the code be automatically included in the
page, without having to add a plugin to the page.
An example of an extension that works this way is kj_imagelightbox2
After installing the extension you do not actively have to add it to the
page as a content element. It's code will be included automatically.
I've tried creating an extension, and just choose frontend and just
include library. But nothing show in my page when I try it this way.

Any hints on how to do this?

Thanks for your help

Bas