[TYPO3-english] Redirection of restricted pages (not logged in FE-user)

cuythoven konijndesign at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 13:36:30 CEST 2009

Hello List,

I've got some problems with my restricted pages. Sadly enough I'm not
able to fix the problem with all the solutions on different newgroups.

The problem:
I've got some restricted pages, where some links point at. When a "not
signed in" user clicks on these links, he will be redirected to the "not
available" page, which has been configured in the Typo3 Install Tool.

Instead of this default redirection, I want the user to see a Login
form, and after logging in the site he automatically will be redirected
to the right page.

I found 2 possible solutions, which both don't work in typo3 4.3:

1) Configuration with Typoscript:

config.typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages = #PAGE ID

config.typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages_addParams =
&return_url=###RETURN_URL###&pageId=###PAGE_ID###

2) Extension of Login Status Redirect.

The first solution does not work, somehow. The second I can't configure,
because the manual is not rendered on the Extension Repository.

Maybe someone can help me out?

Regards,

Christiaan Uythoven