[TYPO3-english] FCE - switch of automatical settings

"André L. Keidser" andre at seigan.se
Wed Oct 14 14:13:32 CEST 2009

Hi
I'm working with a projects that involves Flexible Content Elements. I
want to add a link field so the client easy can setup a link. Tha
problem is that I cant seem to control where this a-tag appears. My h2
tag get linked everytime even though I'm trying to set it to a"read
more" link. Can I, and in that case how, swich of this automatically
link function?

I also have some major problem with uploaded images that seems to be
resized down to 200px width all the time as default. Even this is quite
annoying and I wonder if and how I  can swich this off to.

Any one got any tips?

Cheers

A.