[TYPO3-english] Issue with config.no_cache

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Oct 13 10:47:43 CEST 2009

> i'm using TYPO3 4.3beta1 on my website and I'm not sure whether this
> issue is related to that version or not.
>
> In TypoScript i have config.no_cache = 0 and the TypoScript Object
> Browser shows that this setting applies
> to all of my pages but no matter what page i call in the Frontend,
> the Admin Panel says: "no_cache: 1" and the
> nc_staticfilecache (Inside the Info module) says "config.no_cache is
> true" for every page and does not generate
> static files.

Check for extensions that might use no_cache=1 as a default setting.
A good candidate is always tt_products but there are others as well that are
known to make use of this "evil" switch.

Search for "setNoCache" within all extensions currently installed on your
system.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian