[TYPO3-english] Issue with config.no_cache

Sebastian Gebhard sebastian.gebhard at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 13 10:38:44 CEST 2009

Hi,

i'm using TYPO3 4.3beta1 on my website and I'm not sure whether this issue is related to that version or not.

In TypoScript i have config.no_cache = 0 and the TypoScript Object Browser shows that this setting applies
to all of my pages but no matter what page i call in the Frontend, the Admin Panel says: "no_cache: 1" and the
nc_staticfilecache (Inside the Info module) says "config.no_cache is true" for every page and does not generate
static files.

Of course none of my pages has the checkbox no_cache activated in the page properties and my page Object is PAGE and not PAGE_INT.
When I remove config.no_cache = 0 from TS so that no_cache is not defined it's still the same.

At the moment I can not think of any other reason why this could be..
How else can this occur?

Regards,
Sebastian