[TYPO3-english] Render pages within one page

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Oct 6 11:05:47 CEST 2009

Genaro Costa schrieb:
> HI,
> thankx for the code, but it is a static solution. I need to allow block
> content reordering in backend without touching the typoscript code. I found
> a plugin (*sr_include_pages*) that renders other pages content elements. The
> problem is it do not use the template assigned to the included pages.
>
> Suppose that I create two CONTENT instances. Is it possible to customize its
> render template individually?

PS (PS at top because I just noticed what could cause problem with below
explanation): None of those solutions will use the tempalte of the
included page, to render the CE's. I do not really see what the sense in
this should be???
I already asked in my first mail, if you would like to include the
complete content of the other page from "<body>" to "</body>" into your
div, but AFAIR I did not get any answer. You should first become clear
what you would like to achieve - and then look for an answer.

But if what you would like to achieve, is to simply include content
elements from another page:

A solution probably easy to explain to your editors is to use the
content element "Insert records". You do not find this directly in the
wizard when creating an content element, but have to choose it from the
"Type" Drop down on the top of a content Element:
Special > Insert records.

This content element allows you to reference other content elements,
which will get rendered at its place.

It is not dynamic in the way you can include all content elements of
another page. But the editors can choose which do display, and also add
CE's from different pages.

This is mostly the same as referenced content elements in TemplaVoila.

If you really want to include all content elements of another pages, and
give your editors the choice to choose from which page, etc. similar to
the Insert records CE, you'll probably have to dig for an extension, or
create your own (It's not that complicated).

greets,
Bernhard