[TYPO3-english] Render pages within one page

Genaro Costa genaro at convergenceworks.com.br
Tue Oct 6 02:13:15 CEST 2009

HI,
thankx for the code, but it is a static solution. I need to allow block
content reordering in backend without touching the typoscript code. I found
a plugin (*sr_include_pages*) that renders other pages content elements. The
problem is it do not use the template assigned to the included pages.

Suppose that I create two CONTENT instances. Is it possible to customize its
render template individually?

Thanks in advance,
Genaro