[TYPO3-english] Having a plugin executed for all translations of a page

Florin Daneliuc florin.daneliuc at iquestint.com
Mon Oct 5 16:16:47 CEST 2009

Hello,

Is there a way to have a plugin executed for all translations of a page once but only insert that plugin in the default language of that page?
I would like to only have to configure this plugin once and not for each translation of the page.

I know that this could be done at template/tempalte extension, but the problem with the template is that I do not seem to have access to the plugin's configuration added to the base template.

Thank you,
florin

PS using the default template