[TYPO3-english] Having a plugin executed for all translations of a page

Florin Daneliuc florin.daneliuc at iquestint.com
Fri Oct 9 17:25:44 CEST 2009

So, to answer my question, the template would be the place to put this. Using a user function call and setting the correct parameters this works. In my case

includeLibs.mylib=EXT:mymodule/pathtofile

page.xx = USER_INIT
page.xx{
	userFunc=tx_classname->main
	param1<globalvalue1
	param2<globalvalue2
	param3=z
}

This will in turn cause typo3 to call my 'main' method (public function main($content, $conf)) and setting all the params (1, 2, 3) set in page.xx in the $conf array. Must not forget that the class name MUST start with 'tx_' (hardly understant this restriction.

florin