[TYPO3-english] realurl: show link to homepage just as a / instead of "home/" ?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 09:04:43 CEST 2009

Hi!

I wrote this:
> Make your "Home" page a shortcut to the real home page

Do you see in your tree:
- "Home" page?
- real home page?

If yes, you can follow my instructions :) Make shortcuts the other way round, that's it :)

> How come? I thought _DEFAULT counts for all (not specific configured)
> domains..

Unfortunately this is a common but wrong idea :(

> All the different information on on the net confuse me a bit.

Forget the web, there is a lot of junk there, which is simply wrong. Some pages even point to non–existing configuration directives.

> theres the extension doc, then theres your blog "realurl made easy" and
> then there's a wiki.

The first two are right. Wiki also has errors. I tried to improve it some time ago but it is still wrong in some parts.

Reread the manual or my tutorial :) You will find that _DEFAULT should not be used for multidomain. It simply will not work. With multidomains you must configure each domain.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dmitryd