[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.3.0RC2 - css_styled_content

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sat Nov 28 12:40:52 CET 2009

So the ID is actually a MUST!

rewriting TS would mean changing the core and this isn't really useful at
this point at all concerning upgrading. Better would be to integrate the
possibility to have referenced content on the same page to the core.

Referencing content on the same page is very interesting when you build demo
sites for customers with demo content. Especially when you are using the new
framework for templavoila Ron has introduced. Work around would be to use
different Items on one Page and reference always the whole Block to a
following page.

Thanks for letting us know

Andi