[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.3.0RC2 - css_styled_content

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Sat Nov 28 12:25:21 CET 2009

Hi

Yes if you do reference content items on there own page then you will
get doubled up ID's and that will not validate. The id is used when you
link to individual content items using the CMS. If you change it the
linking will no longer work.

Perhaps you could re-write the typoscript for the referenced in version
of tt_content (look at the TSOB)

hth