[TYPO3-english] RC2: What is the csc-default frame for?

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Thu Nov 26 17:43:37 CET 2009

It was added as a default wrap (v4.2 I believe) in css_styled_content
and it also handles the above/below spacing of elements using css.
Previously this was done using spacer gifs and/or empty div tags which
many people did not like. So this was deemed a better solution.

If you just do this:
tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap >

you will remove the wrapping of elements using the content frame
selector and also the ability to add space above or below a content item.

Perhaps the better thing to do is use TSOB and remove it only for html
content items that have a certain frame selected.

hth