[TYPO3-english] GIF Builder Transparent background

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 14:58:57 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm using gifbuilder for my h1 and h2's but i have a problem because of my
background-image.

My background image has a fade-effect such that the color is not the same at
the top of the h1 text as in the bottom.

This gives me a problem with the "backColor = #00605f" option, because is
looks like the h1 is inserted in a sqare box, which was not the intension.

I want it to be completely transparent such the background image of the site
will be the "background" for the text.

Is the at all posible ? I have tried to google for some opacity option, but
the only thing i found is on the shadow option..

I have made something like it at fritdrop.dk both in top picture and with my
h1, but here its not a problem because the background color is plain.

Hope you can help...

--
Venlig Hilsen
Tomas Norre Mikkelsen