[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 EXTENSIONS for SCHOOLS

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Wed Nov 18 11:14:30 CET 2009

Thanke Oliver

I know it as i was also registered there and worked with Gina.
We need some references actually from schools what they like and not like in
using TYPO3 this would be good.

Andi

Heute letzte Chance zur Unterzeichnung der Petition:
Petition: Sorgerecht der Eltern -
Einführung des Wechselmodells bei der Kinderbetreuung (1060)
https://epetitionen.bundestag.de/index.php?action=petition;sa=details;petition=6933