[TYPO3-english] site crawler - on my own plugin/extension

Clay Sissing clay at kdweb.co.uk
Tue Nov 17 11:03:38 CET 2009

Hey Guys,

I'm still struggling with getting the site crawler search function to
work with my own plugin/extension....

So far I have crawling for regular pages on the site set up for regular
pages with the following code placed in the properties of the root page
of my site:-

tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets.content =

tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets.content {

                cHash = 1

                procInstrFilter = tx_indexedsearch_reindex,
tx_indexedsearch_crawler

                baseUrl = http://corfs.kddev.co.uk/

}

config {

   no_cache = 0

   simulateStaticDocuments = 0

   tx_realurl_enable = 1

   # render internal links between domains

   typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains = 1

   baseURL = corfs.kddev.co.uk

}

This works fine. I also have crawling for tt_news records set up by
placing the following code on the full listing page of that news
section:-

plugin.tt_news = USER

#index search

tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets {

  tt_news = &tx_ttnews[tt_news]=[_TABLE:tt_news;_PID:41]

  tt_news.procInstrFilter =
tx_indexedsearch_reindex,tx_indexedsearch_crawler

  tt_news.cHash = 1

  tt_news.pidsOnly = 38

}

Also works well. The problem I am having is when I try to crawl my own
plugin/extension which I am trying to do with the following code on the
listing page of the records that are being shown:-

plugin.tx_corfsbanner = USER

tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets {

                tx_corfsbanner =
&tx_corfsbanner[uid]=[_TABLE:tx_corfsbanner_data;_PID:2]

                tx_corfsbanner.baseUrl = http://corfs.kddev.co.uk/

                tx_corfsbanner.pidsOnly = 2

                tx_corfsbanner.cHash = 0

                tx_corfsbanner.procInstrFilter =
tx_indexedsearch_reindex,tx_indexedsearch_crawler

}

Just as with tt_news, the crawler is correctly finding the uids for
those records (from my extention's table 'tx_corfsbanner_data').
However, when these get indexed all that is found in the 'words and
content'  is the regular content of these pages repeated for each one
(which must be coming from tt_content instead!).

Is there some way I need to alter the configuration to make sure the
crawler uses the content from my own extention's table?

Many Thanks,

Jules