[TYPO3-english] no indexing after update

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 17 09:33:17 CET 2009

Hi Katja,

Katja Lampela wrote:
> Install tool Database Analyzer/Compare gives over and over again:
>
> Add tables
> CREATE TABLE index_phash.....ENGINE=InnoDB;
> CREATE TABLE index_fulltext.....ENGINE=InnoDB;
>
> and so on but it doesn't add the tables. InnoDB is activated on the server.

In such a situation I would copy the CREATE TABLE queries and try to
execute them one by one directly in the database. You can use the mysql
command line client or something like PHPMyAdmin (also available as an
extension for TYPO3).
This will show you any errors that MySQL might return. If you cannot
solve the situation yourself after you've seen the errors, please post
the queries and the corresponding error messages. With those details it
will be easier to get detailed solutions.

Regards, Jigal.