[TYPO3-english] sg_glossary + categories

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Mon Nov 16 12:23:56 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm using sg_glossary V.1.0.701 and everything works fine. But I don't
understand the usage of the categories I can assign a glossary-entry to,
as there aren't markers for the FE in the templates.

I can see that in the .sql, TCA etc. the categories are are implemented
but don't get the connection to the FE ..

What are the categories for and can I use them in the frontend for
ordering the entries by category not by character?

Thanks in advance,
Michael.