[TYPO3-english] Content periodicity

* k-do * kdokdo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 11:24:06 CET 2009

You know you have a BIG problem with the documentation, don't try to deny
it.

Everybody knows what conditions are, I want to know how to do it in typo3, I
woudn't be asking this if I weren't a newbie, or maybe this is a difficult
technical question?

I have already lost too much time to argue with you about silly
things.People like you are not helping at all to prosperityof  the
community.