[TYPO3-english] Content periodicity

Pim Broens - Redkiwi broens at redkiwi.nl
Thu Nov 12 10:49:42 CET 2009

Hi k-do,

Sorry to hear that. Actually the TYPO3 community is a pretty close and
friendly one, with obviously some bad apples (which community hasn't)
and usually you should be able to get an answer.

TYPO3 is a very ellaborate CMS and there are a couple of things you
could do to achieve this. But the easiest is probably using conditions,
just check the Typoscript conditions on
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsre
f/4.1.0/view/4/1/. Hope this helps you a step forward. Good luck with
your one project in TYPO3

Kind regards,

Pim Broens

CMS,