[TYPO3-english] Content periodicity

* k-do * kdokdo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 10:32:12 CET 2009

A ha... if I was in front of a comprehensible CMS with lots of documentation
I wouldn't lose my time asking to people that seem to be in the list only to
discourage newbies. Probably my question would be stupid in another CMS, but
in Typo3 I'm in front of a stupid answer. Or maybe are you thinking that the
stupid is me?

The only thing you will get with this answers is that people get even more
bored of this crap. The list is full of rude answers and unhappy newbies, I
haven't seen nothing like this before.

PD: I am obliged to work in Typo3 in this project, but I promise this will
be the last I do in Typo3.