[TYPO3-english] After upgrade to 4.2.8 images for link-classes are not displayed anymore (external_link_new_window.gif & mail.gif)

Jan Helber typo3 at helber.it
Sat Nov 7 16:21:00 CET 2009

Dear List-Members,

After upgrading one page from 3.8 to 4.2.8 and another page from 3.6 to
4.2.8 I had the following problem:
Whenever I added a link with a link-class in the RTE, I had to add the
images for the link-classes manually.
(internal_link_new_window.gif & external_link_new_window.gif & mail.gif
& download.gif)

If anybody has the same problem check solution below.

Best Regards,
Jan Helber

The [image] value is not set in TSconfig by default anymore.
Therefore I fixed it the following way in the TSconfig of the root-page:

RTE.classesAnchor {
 download {
  class = download
  titleText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/locallang.xml:external_link_titleText
  type = file
  image= typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/img/download.gif
 }
 externalLink {
  class = external-link
  titleText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/locallang.xml:external_link_titleText
  type = url
  image=
typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/img/external_link.gif
 }
 externalLinkInNewWindow {
  class = external-link-new-window
  titleText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/locallang.xml:external_link_new_window_titleText
  type = url
  image=
typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/img/external_link_new_window.gif
 }
 internalLink {
  class = internal-link
  titleText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/locallang.xml:internal_link_titleText
  type = page
  image=
typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/img/internal_link.gif
 }
 internalLinkInNewWindow {
  class = internal-link-new-window
  titleText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/locallang.xml:internal_link_new_window_titleText
  type = page
  image=
typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/img/internal_link_new_window.gif
 }
 mail {
  class = mail
  titleText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/locallang.xml:mail_titleText
  type = mail
  image= typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/img/mail.gif
 }

RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext < RTE.default