[TYPO3-english] Typo3 backup

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Wed Nov 4 19:15:59 CET 2009

Hi

Why don't you use siomply the new extensiuon complete  backup which just
came out yesterday? It really does not make sense to always reinvent wheels
over and over again. better try to work together with the creator of
complete backup extensions to improve it to ONE very good backup extension
which than could even be included in core when stable and useful for
everyone. Everything else is only messing up the extension repository more
and more!

Inspire to share!

Andi