[TYPO3-english] tt_news Typoscript

Lamb, Brian blamb at jcvi.org
Wed Nov 4 15:49:24 CET 2009

Message: 6
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 09:03:04 -0500
From: "Lamb, Brian" <blamb at jcvi.org>
Subject: [TYPO3-english] tt_news TypoScript
To: <typo3-english at lists.typo3.org>

I suppose I should have mentioned that I did that to no avail:

lib.news1 = RECORDS
lib.news1 {
  # this is the uid of one of your 2 plugins you created
  source = 1384
  tables = tt_content
  conf.tt_content < plugin.tt_news
  conf.tt_content {
    displaySingle.title_stdWrap.wrap = <div>this is My first Plugin</div>|
  }
}

lib.news2 = RECORDS
lib.news2 {
  # this is the uid of one the other plugin you created
  source = 1385
  tables = tt_content
  conf.tt_content < plugin.tt_news
  conf.tt_content {
    displaySingle.title_stdWrap.wrap = <div>this is My second Plugin</div>|
  }
}

Do I have a typo somewhere?

Thanks,