[TYPO3-english] TypoScript Cheatsheet

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Fri May 29 12:59:35 CEST 2009

Hi, Marcus.

The TypoScript auto complete feature in 4.3 sounds helpful and
depending on how it is implemented will take care of part (or maybe a
lot) of what I am looking for. I will work with that soon.

I am not looking to create any kind of project or official reference.
I am neither qualified for that nor have the time. Just a simple list
or outline of objects and properties. If there is not something
already out there then I can fairly easily create it as I work.

I am glad you are testing the TV framework. My hope is that developers
use the concepts that make the most sense for their particular
workflow and don't worry about the rest. I will have a new version out
in a couple of weeks in anticipation of a general public release.

Unfortunately, I will not be creating an extension for the tabs.
Partly because of time but mostly because I'm not smart enough :)

I am a site builder and do a lot of work through TypoScript, FCEs and
front end code but leave the PHP heavy lifting to others. This is why
what I have put out there for TV is simply about how to use the
extension to produce sites and does not address changes or
enhancements to the extension itself. That is better left to Dmitry,
Steffen and others who know what they are doing.

You might want to post the JS tabs idea on the TV list. I know there
is a lot of work moving along on with TV and someone may already be
thinking along those lines.

Thanks,
Ron Hall