[TYPO3-english] seo_dynamic_tag not working

Barbara Wijbenga bwijbenga at chello.nl
Mon May 25 15:39:05 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I installed the extension seo_dynamic_tag and this is my TS setup:

temp.seo = COA
temp.seo {
10 < plugin.tx_seodynamictag_pi1
  10 {
    # Example for a meta tag
    special = register
    register = description
    debug = 1
    query {
      select = `description`
      from   = `tx_zwfschepensyp_schepen`
      where  = `uid` = $1 && `deleted` = 0 && `hidden` = 0
      var.1  = tx_zwfschepensyp[uid]
    }
  }
}

page.meta.DESCRIPTION.data = register:description

I thought my code was right like this, but nothing happens.

I tried putting "echo 'test';" in class.tx_seodynamictag_pi1.php.
When I put it on top, outside the class, I get test in the source of my
site.
When I put it inside the main function, there's no 'test'.

Can anyone help me?
Thanks,
Barbara