[TYPO3-english] Wrapping content elements in different ways

Claudio Strizzolo claudio.strizzolo at ts.nogarb.ageinfn.it
Mon May 25 15:40:16 CEST 2009

Hi all,
I am trying to wrap content elements taken from the right column in
different ways according to their position. In particular I need the last
content element to be wrapped in a different way from the previous ones,
i.e.:

(...)

I tried with the following TS code, but it does not work:

tt_content.stdWrap.outerWrap = |###SPLITTER###
temp.focus=COA
temp.focus {
  10 < styles.content.getRight
  stdWrap.split {
    token = ###SPLITTER###
    cObjNum = |*| 1 |*| 2
    1.current = 1
    1.wrap=<div class="element">|</div>
    2.current = 1
    2.wrap = <div class="last_element">|</div>
  }
}

Actually it looks like the content elements are not split at all: they are
all embedded in an unique <div class="last_element"> block.
Any hints?
I beg your pardon in advance if this is a silly question, but I am really
puzzled.
Thanks in advance.

Claudio