[TYPO3-english] ve_guestbook problem

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Fri May 22 20:57:29 CEST 2009

Yeah, thanks for checking this.

And I verified this by removing the configuration that points out our
custom guestbook template and used the pre-installed (and unmodified)
guestbook template.

In fact I went into all my templates and removed every custom setting
I could find for ve_guestbook and it makes no difference.

Rather puzzling...

doug